Home Repair Services
Home Repair Services:
The Loudoun Landscaping team has hired professionals in virtually every discipline of home repair to be a FULL service, one stop solution for ALL of your maintenance needs. Our well-trained trained staff can work with you to solve any problem you may experience in home from the curb to the roof.
Take a look at our portfolio (http://loudounlandscapingllc.com/index.php/portfolio) to see a sample of our work.
Decks, Patios, Fencing and Pavers (installation / repair / maintenance):
From a simple repair, to full installation, rebuild, and maintenance services, our teams of carpentry and masonry professionals will work with you to repair or design a solution that meets your exact needs.
Basic Services include:
- Full patio & paver solutions.
- Deck repair, building, maintenance.
- Customized deck / patio design and installation services.
- Fence solutions, repair, maintenance, and painting / staining.
Complete Home Remodeling & Home Additions:
From a simple household repair to remodeling you whole house, our team of professionals will work with you every step of the way to ensure your home repair needs are completely met. Our team will work with you to scope the work to your exact specifications. Basic home remolding services include:
- Home additions.
- Basement renovations & remodeling.
- Bathroom remodeling (custom showers, vanity, tubs, tile work, floors, etc.)
- Egress window installation / full window installation / screen repairs / storm doors / etc.
- Custom kitchen renovations & remodeling (custom cabinetry, granite & Corian counters, appliances, etc.).
Heating, Ventilation, Air Condition and Refrigeration Services:
Our HVAC team is a lead by a second generation master HVAC technician with 35+ years of hand-on experience in both commercial and residential HVAC services. We offer 24/7 emergency call services, and we have relationships with every major brand of HVAC manufacturer to ensure we can service your fix your problems promptly.
- We work with every make and model.
- State certified mechanical contractors & master HVAC-R certified
- Experienced with household systems to full chiller systems for plants
- Servicing Central Heating and Air Conditioner Units, Geo-Thermal, Ductless systems, Chillers, Cooling towers, Air Handlers, Condensers, Pumps, DDC and Pneumatic Control systems.
We also offer a wide variety of HVAC maintenance plans to ensure your system is r037 for a FREE quotation.
Painting / Staining Services (interior & exterior):
We know what is expected from a painting or staining job and pride ourselves on performing your job on time, done right, the first time, with no messes left behind. We use high quality Sherman Williams or Benjamin Moore products so your project looks excellent when it is finished.
Basic service includes:
- All prep work area necessary to ensure your paint job looks professional
- Repair of nail holes and cracks in existing walls / surfaces.
- As necessary caulk over baseboards, molding or other areas of the house
- Cleaning or the whole area when finished so you don’t have to deal with any messes.
- Scraping / removal / prep of old painted surface (as necessary) to ensure a professional, long lasting paint job.
- Same direction painting: rollers, if used, offer a more uniform appearance over large surfaces, our teams will paint in the same direction to each job looks uniform and professional. Rollers will also be prepped so that they do not leave those pesky tiny small roller hairs on your painted surfaces.
- One room at a time: if we paint your house we will complete one room at a time so your house is not completely destroyed during the process.
Our trained plumbers are guaranteed to get your job done right the first time. From a simple repair, to our emergency call services, our professional team can handle all of your plumbing needs.
Basic services include:
- Fixing of burst pipes.
- Water damage repairs.
- Faucet repair services.
- Shower door / tub installation.
- Hot water heater replacement.
- Repair of plumbing & water leaks.
- Hook up’s & installation of washer & dryers.
- Planning plumbing solutions for new construction.
- Fixing of pumps, humidifiers, HVAC related pluming issues.
- Repair or replacement of toilets / sinks / showers / faucets / plumbing fixtures, etc.
Emergency call services also available – call us NOW at 571-397-9939.
Repair of Wood Rot:
Rotted wood can have a chain affect that cause major damage to your house. Our team of trained professionals will FIX any bad wood that needs repaired (* we do NOT simply patch up with wood putty or cover your problem with caulk). Wood repairs include replacement of the wood as well as resolving the problem that caused the wood damage in the first place. Simply replacing the bad wood without resolving the problem caused it, does not help solve your problem and will result in more costly repairs down the road.
Our skilled carpenters can provide you with several options that will not break the bank. Wood repairs can include; repainting with color matching, replacing wood or trex like materials, properly sealing the area, fixing the root cause of the problem, cleaning up the mess, and making sure your problem is 100% resolved BEFORE we get paid.
Call us now at 571-397-9939 for a FREE quotation.
Our team can pressure was your house, the driveway, the patio, decks, or any area of your property that needs a little attention. Unless requested, we do not use harsh soaps or chemicals that can cause damage to your house or surrounding plant life. Our professional equipment is tuned frequently so that each job will look great.
Combine gutter cleaning with your pressure washing service to realize a significant savings. Call us today at 571-397-9939 for a free quotation – or send an email to: LoudounLandscapingLLC@gmail.com to request a service call.
We provide full service solutions for your entire home flooring needs – if you need a hardwood flooring solution, laminate flooring, carpet, ceramic tile, etc. our trained professionals can will make your flooring project easy, and can work with basically any budget.
We can work with your insurance company if your flooring needs were caused by another problem at your house. Our trained professional can meet with you to go over flooring options, show you flooring samples, and design a floor that meets your needs. Call us today at 571-397-9939 to discuss project in more detail.
Click here to download our printable brochure!
Contact Us NOW:
Regardless of whom you choose to help solve problems at your home, please call us at 571-397-9939 if we can answer any questions for you!